We use and
supplies for all your puppy needs!
Original Mars® Coat-King - 12 blade (fine)
Nature's Miracle® Advanced Stain and Odor Remove
Kalaya Emu Oil Shampoo
Super White™ Coat Brightener Shampoo
Four Paws® Brewers Yeast With Garlic
Animal Ear Cleaning Products
- Omega-3 Fish Oil Concentrate Gel Caps
How To Select A
Serious Westie Breeder
Step Two - Know
Reputable breeders are more than happy to tell you about
their dogs, environment and breeding conditions.
- Puppies for sale are born on the premises - not
- Breeder does not sell puppies to wholesalers,
brokers, dealers or retail shops.
- All puppies are sold with spay/neuter contract and
limited registration unless for show.
- Dog set up is clean and well kept.
- Breeder insists that the puppies for sale will be at
least eight weeks old before being placed.
- Sire and dam of the litter are at least two years
old and were tested for genetic health before the
- Breeder volunteered information on the health
testing of most of the immediate relatives of the sire
and dam, volunteered proof and offers a guarantee
against genetic health problems of at least two years.
(Note: It isn't possible to produce dogs entirely free
of genetic problems.)
- Puppies for sale and dogs for sale have been
introduced to children and other animals as part of
- Breeder reviewed some of the problems some people
have with the breed.
- Breeder asked if you plan to breed the dog.
- Breeder is available as a resource for advice and
support for the life of the dog.
- Breeder promises to take the dog in (not return your
money) if you can't keep it, for the life of the dog.
- Breeder provides a contract for your review and goes
over it with you.
- Breeder raises no more than 2 different breeds
of puppies for sale and dogs for sale. It is very
difficult for a breeder to be competent in more breeds.
- Breeder is a member of a breed club.
- Breeder's primary concern is finding a good home for
the puppy, rather than getting paid.
- Breeder asked you lots of questions about your
lifestyle, family, experience with dogs and other pets,
why you are looking for a dog for sale.
- Breeder was happy to answer all your questions and
made you feel comfortable asking for advice.
- Know what you
are getting with your puppy